Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Another Beef With My Corporate Owned Drugstore

If you'll take a look a few posts down I already had an issue with them. This just adds one more frustration to the mix.

For over 5 years I've had the same drug order I pick up every 30 days. Nearly every time it's never ready and there's always some issue with my prescription. On Monday I ordered my prescription and as usual. Here we go again. They said it would be ready three days later (don't ask me why) at noon Wednesday. Here it is now 3:27 PM and it's still being "processed.". Who knows when or if ever the way this is going.

Yeah well now there's a snow storm and I have no intention of driving out in the middle of it because of these fools. One would think somehow in the world of sanity they'd have it in stock knowing fully well for some 60x's I'd be in need of it. You'd also think they'd treat a $800+ a month customer better then this. 

I have considered in the past transferring this to a locally privately owned drugstore. However both of them where swallowed up by this same corporate giant. So that would have been pointless. Maybe it opens the door to consider Amazon's pharmacy or some other online that delivers to my door, And people wonder why they've become the behemoths they are. Couldn't do much worse.

Truly this nation is becoming a greater idiocracy every day. I'm so damn frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published