Friday, December 18, 2020

Interesting Headlines + Blog Talk

WITH LIINKS

Rich people will cut the line for the coronavirus vaccine
COVID-19 vaccines: 'If I donate $25,000 ... would that help me?'
MAGA leaders call for the troops to keep Trump in office
Offshore Oddsmakers Made a Killing off Gullible Trump Supporters
Potential House vote to overturn Iowa election results
Trump, targeting McConnell and top Republicans
Fake Florida ministry got over $8M in coronavirus relief funds
Calif. psychiatric hospital's Covid-19 outbreak has sickened almost 700


These are only a few of the headlines I go through on a daily basis. Those and a bunch of video channels I subscribe to along with a collection of social media sites. When I put together a post I try to pick only those which peak my interest.

Yeah I know, most of ya don't give a crap but I wanted to let people know how well versed I try to become across all spectrums. So too how much time I spend researching what I think would most inform my readers on stuff they might not find elsewhere.

So it's my annual tradition to ask readers of this blog what interest them the most. And, like nearly every other year I expect to hear only the sound of CRICKETS. Don't say I didn't ask. Course I'm always surprised when my stats indicate some of the most benign articles end up getting a load of clicks. I must say however popularity never was my goal. I've always intended for this blog to share the things which tickle my greatest interest. Popular or not.


That said.. thanks for the read.
Come back.
Never know what crap I might come up with.

Hopefully kinda stuff likely you won't find on some of the other places you may visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published