Saturday, April 20, 2019

Great Oldies- The Dovells And Johnny Tillotson

Live from Rock 'n' Roll Palace (1988)

The wife and I spend most of our time watching musical clips like these. I suppose they show my age but I'm finding a lot more pleasure in them then what is offered on TV these days. Although this one featured rock the majority we've been watching were previous shows from 'Nashville Now', 'Church Street Station' and many of the other older country music programs. Shows like those of Tennessee Ernie Ford, Jimmy Dean, Glen Campbell and all so many others similar to them. Gosh whatever became of networks offering weekly musical entertainment shows?

Although I keep up with current events at least 90% of my interest are far removed from them. Music is still my number one followed by science and the unexplained mysteries. I suppose looking at the content of this blog you wouldn't know that. Those other things put me in my happy place. Current events-- not so much. Looking back over my previous posts It makes me wonder. Should I feature more the likes of them rather then a blog in which I blabber my opinions about current events. Maybe I should focus more on sharing the entertainment and science related videos in which I have greater interests. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published