Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The College Admission Scandal IMO

In my opinion the reason this has become a scandal is the colleges didn't get their cut.

I think most would agree for decades it was common practice for someone donating big buck$ to a college itself pretty much assured their kids would get in.

The problem here is these folks tried writing checks to college personnel instead to the college itself.



Am I being too negative for my opinion on this issue?
Here's a challenge for my readers. Pick a name on a building at any college of your choosing. Then Google that name to see if any of their offspring attended that same college. I did. I wasn't too surprised with the results. See what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published