Monday, April 22, 2019

Donovan McNabb In Hot Seat Over His Remarks

New York Post
Donovan McNabb ignites second Carson Wentz war
"If he can’t get out of the second round, they should look to possibly draft another quarterback because you just don’t know about his durability. They put so much of their eggs into their basket with Carson Wentz, and he’s got to prove that in the next two years."

The truth hurts doesn't it?
Look I think he's a great guy and a talented quarterback, but face it the guy's body isn't made of steel. He's had his share of injuries. Will he be able to remain healthy this season and the next?

2 comments:

  1. My Dad used to take me and my buddies out to Hersey to watch the Eagles practice and I have been a fan since .Getting rid of Foles was one of the worst moves since trading Sonny Jurgenson for Norm Snead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder why they're sooooooo all about putting 100% of their chips on Wentz?

      Delete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published