Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Disturbing Videos










My Comments
Video #1: Seems to me Afghanistan is like reliving our Vietnam war bad policy.

Video #2: Which do you greater fear, scooter guy or these Brooklyn cops?

Video #3: I wholeheartedly agree. Instead of helping those in South America the United States is punishing those countries in which they live simply because they refuse to play ball with us. May I suggest everyone (including the United States) mind their own business and stay in their own backyard. Somebody please explain to me how what we're doing in South America is going to improve their lives making them less intent on leaving it?

1 comment:

  1. It is gratifying to learn this young man found out 'War Is Hell' and this one never ends.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published