Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Some Stats For This Blog





Some of these browsers I never heard of. Maybe they are in use from some of the foreign countries. One thing for sure is 'Internet Explorer' is falling out of favor even though I prefer it for most things. Maybe because I'm more familiar with it and have most of my bookmarks and passwords software attached to it.

Who knew there were so many 'Linux' users. Are those in use by more of the foreign countries as well?

Wonder why I have more viewers in Italy and Canada then the United States?

Another thing I noticed is very few click on the links inside my articles. Gosh you people must trust me a lot :-)

What am I to conclude?
Well not much really. If there's anything-- most readers have wide ranging interests and very little to say since comments are few. Does this mean most people agree with what they read?

When I look over the number of hits on each article there definitely is no pattern to them. This pretty much is the way I enjoy posting. That is to say spending most of my time on the wide interests I have without being bogged down in never ending debates with trolls.

I look over these stats from time to time and see no reason to change. Just thought I share this information with you for no particular reason.

1 comment:

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published