Friday, March 1, 2019

Anyone Have Experience With Auto Body Shop Repairs?

In early February I decided to have work done on my van. I'm paying for this out of my own pocket. It's for rust and some peeling paint.

I was told the work would take 10 days and I could bring it in 3 weeks. Well it's been two weeks since then and they haven't started yet.

The excuse was employees called in sick. Now they say it will be about another two weeks. That's a total of almost two months!

My questions..
Should I be suspicious?
Is this normal?
Any advice?

2 comments:

  1. Have used Supreme Auto Body twice.Both were insurance jobs and they did a terrific job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard the same thing from my neighbor however I chose another one closer to the house. Wonder if I should have listened.

      Delete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published