Saturday, January 23, 2016

Blizzard- How It's Going Around Here

Last night as usual the daughter brought her twins over to sleep from her house.
 
 
 
Here she is headed off to work @ the hospital this morning
It looks like she'll be pulling three 12 hour shifts till Sunday night


Here are the twins out back shortly after noon today (Saturday).
They aren't exactly snow bunnies that's for sure.
It took about 30 minutes to suit them up.
They only lasted about 10 minutes before they had enough!
 
 
So it looks like this is where they intend to spend the rest of the day...
 

The best I can do is start shoveling or dragging out the snow thrower sometime around Wednesday. That's the earliest I can figure it into my lazy ass retirement schedule Till then I'll have a few smokes and beers. Unless the power goes out and I need to fire up the generator that's how I intend to deal with this blizzard. :-)

How are you coping?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published