Saturday, January 9, 2016

Powerball Jackpot Hits $900 Million

"But if no one matches all the numbers, the next drawing is expected to soar to $1.3 billion.."

My Comments About The Article Above
Why would I ever want to risk playing for that amount of money. I have no idea how I could spend that much or even give it away. I can't even begin to imagine the hell of it all. First off my family & I would be exposed to all kinds of crazy kooks. Not to even mention all the phonies I wouldn't be able to separate from real friends. Which by the way currently number about two. In short, winning this much I would consider to be a curse. I'd be very content for one or two million dollars. This would be more then I'd ever need.

For this very reason I wouldn't risk even $2 in the unlikely event I'd be unfortunate enough to win. File this one under,..

In Fact I'd Be Willing To Spend Two Buck$ Just To Leave Me Out Of It!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published