Monday, March 4, 2024

Watch Again The Trump Hillary Debate 2016



Was Hillary right or wrong about this guy?
I think she had him pegged.
Problem is, if not Trump or Biden what's a voter to do?
I think the U.S. is between a rock and a hard place.
And how about that congress. The most deadlocked infighting I've ever witnessed in my lifetime. Do they even consider the 'good of the nation' any more. In my opinion NO. It's all about dragging each other down rather then the needs of the nation come hell or high water.

In short.. looks like we're pretty much screwed with no alternative way out. That's why I haven't posted much on politics for quite a while. I'm not seeing any one who can pull us out of this mess. Seems the general population themselves are now as vindictive as they. So what's the point of adding to the noise (other then with this post). One which I do with great reluctance and probably my last in the foreseeable future for quite some time. Some people feed on this stuff. As for me.. it fills me with anxiety and negativity. Something I try very hard to avoid. It also seems rather pointless since I have virtually no influence to change things in the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published