Saturday, March 9, 2024

The Real God We Worship

Repost

Let's not kid ourselves, the only real God we worship is the God of money. Governments don't exist without money. Churches can't exist without money. People spend their whole lives in pursuit of this imaginary God. Most of our lives and decisions all revolve around this false illusion that somehow, if we follow the pursuit of money we will succeed to a higher level of happiness in this life alongside the disciples of the this imaginary God. I have news for you. The club isn't accepting new members.

You want to know the truly odd thing about money?
It doesn't exist!

It's a game made up to measure one's worth against another person. Those who perpetrate this illusion laugh at the fools who think they can somehow beat the deceivers at their game. Ain't never going to happen!

Whenever something doesn't seem to make sense (politically or otherwise) I redirect my thoughts to follow the money trail. Take for example the phrase, "God loves the poor". Well if that's the case he sure has a funny way of showing it. Gee I wonder who came up with that one? Could it be the those who don't want any trouble from the smucks who aren't buying into their game? Of course it is!

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with someone becoming a billionaire if they think that will make them happy. I wouldn't know what to do with that kind money myself anyway. What I do have a problem with is when they screw over other people to get that way. To many of them it's no longer a game of not how much they can accumulate (which they could never spend in a lifetime), but rather taking every bit of the pie and leaving little for anyone else. Sometimes it's not how rich you are, but how poor you can make everyone else.

I Repeat.. "Money Doesn't Exist"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published