Thursday, August 11, 2022

I Have No Cell Phone Get Over It

I've been going through this crap for a long time. Three of my prior YouTube accounts I can no longer log onto w/o one. So I'm locked out of them since they cannot send text to my landline. Everywhere I log onto (including the Google account for this blog) they nag me for one. What kind of hell is this!

My latest round was with one of the banks we do business with. They insist my phone number be a mobile one. I called service. Transferred twice ending up with the person stating it's impossible for him to tell the system otherwise since it's their default. Nor will they allow me to delete it. So far I can still log on to their site to do business and receive email updates but otherwise I'm SOL
 
Since I am retired I don't need a cell phone. I get along perfectly fine talking to people. The hell with texts they suck when trying to communicate properly. Nor do I want apps I'll never use And I'm sure as hell not going to spend another $30 a month on up (in addition to my landline) just to satisfy their idiotic desires.


I suppose no matter how I complain I'll never get that through their thick heads. How can people sit around a room with people talking while half are ignoring the rest of the room totally occupied by their cells?

Surely I can't be the only one who feels this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published