Monday, August 8, 2022

World's FOS

I'm coming to conclusion the whole world is full of shit.
 
(1) I've paid over $10,000 into car insurance over several years. Called in a $500 claim which would not satisfy my deductible. Waited 2 weeks.. nothing. Email bounced back. Voice mail ignored. Sent cancel claim notice. Less then 2 hours later they canceled claim per my request. Quite amazing since they wouldn't acknowledge our existence otherwise. The collision repair shop wants to charge us $200 (1 1/2 hours labor) for a simple slide and snap part that would take me less then 5 minutes to put in place if they would allow me to do it myself. Another $200 to paint the part (which they probably could get in the proper color via the VIN#). Another $79 for a light that isn't damaged. To top it off wait 6 more weeks to do even that!

(2) Medicare Part D scam. Deductible now is $500 before they even begin to pay partial coverage. Company that owns my coverage also owns the pharmacy. Likely next year it could go well beyond $500. Isn't that like nearly a $50 a month increase over 2 years ago? I was told by my doctor the two meds she ordered would be covered my Medicare. Sure enough.. after I satisfy my $500 deductible and my $200 portion for the prescription. COVERAGE MY ASS!

(3) We're using about 10% less gas, water and electric. Yet bills 20% higher. So these companies are making more despite their costs going down. What the hell!

Then there's those robocalls with fake ID's. The list goes on and on. I will not whine further other then to say the world right now is very much FOS (especially politicians).

So that's my mood for today. So many people trying to be tricky. More arsholes then I can count. I don't want to be pissy but...how can I not?

3 comments:

  1. All the lessons we are taught growing up about being kind and honest turned out to be total bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always said we cannot create laws to make people ethical or moral. It has to come from people all around us and we ourselves. Without that life and our nation becomes more intolerable to live in. That's what disappoints. Wish it weren't so, but it seems in all too many cases that's the way things are.

      Delete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published