Saturday, March 14, 2020

Tote Bags Instead Of Plastic Could Spread The Coronavirus

New York Post
Using tote bags instead of plastic could help spread the Coronavirus
"The COVID-19 outbreak is giving new meaning to those “sustainable” shopping bags tha[t] politicians and environmentalists have been so eager to impose on the public. These reusable tote bags can sustain the COVID-19 and flu viruses — and spread the viruses throughout the store."

This article is also against the use of paper bags. Kinda makes me wonder who is behind this attack piece. Well if these "tote bags" are a source so would all the shoppers clothes and shoes as well. Should we all strip down and get naked so we can get sprayed before entering the store? Perhaps require shoppers to buy paper bunny suits?

If it ever came down to this I'd insist they just throw my groceries loose into another cart to take to my van. There I'll repack it into boxes I can carry inside my house. Who knows maybe we won't even be allowed inside. Makes me wonder just how paranoid all this is going to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published