Saturday, March 7, 2020

Why New Diseases Keep Appearing In China


After watching the video I can understand now the importance of restaurant inspections. Especially when it come to the food preparation area. How food must be refrigerated and stored in the proper order inside the cooler.

For a number of years I've been following Margaret Fabrizio. She an elderly retired educator from Stanford University Despite her age Margaret travels every year for about a month to a single country. On March 03, 2020 she sent this video back from Nairobi, Kenya of...

the Nairobi slums

After seeing how some people live in the world it makes me wonder why there aren't more pandemics. I also count my blessing I was born here rather then these other places. I feel for them since it was through no fault of their own


If there's a lesson to be learned from the Coronavirus, for better or worse, we're all connected one way or another with each other. Such is our fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published