Sunday, March 1, 2020

Politics Till You Puke

Friday I finally had it up to my ears with politics. I called my cable company to reduce my TV account to 'economy basic'. Since I can't resist clicking more then a few times to cable news this eliminates those channels. Alas my desire to eliminate politics has still gone unfilled. I had no idea how much politics has taken over the airwaves. It permeates local channels and evening news as well. Now I find out Bloomberg bought a 3 minute spot on prime time in the middle of the program we watch entitled 'God Friended Me'. Are you freakin' kidding me.. GO AWAY!

Is it any wonder why Americans have become addicted into interpreting everything that happens has something to do with politics. We're being indoctrinated and becoming infused to the point where it's almost become an inescapable mental disease. I, for one, will try very hard to escape what's become a fixation in this country. Starting here and now this blog will no longer promote such, It's not healthy. I now realize how much politics had occupied my mind. I urge my readers to self reflect as well. This needs to change. That is why my last post focused on Freddie Mercury and Queen as this post will now do as well. Free yourself for the next hour and a half and see if you feel better after it's done then you would fixated on the Coronavirus or all the other bullshit relentlessly coming across on the airwaves every damn minute of the day.

Queen Live at Milton Keynes, June of 1982

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published