Sunday, December 8, 2019

Bunch Of Random Thoughts (12/08/2019)


No way in hell.
You've crashed my computer for the last time.


I've been really enjoying a bunch of old movies musicals from the 40's. Beats the crap out of the endless back and forth on cable news and the political stuff coming out of Washington. Love them big Hollywood musicals from the 30's and 40's

From the film "Stormy Weather" (1943)






1935





Heading out this week to renew my driver's license. Even though it'll cost me double I'll take a crack at the new REAL ID thingie. I do have a raised seal on my birth certificate but some said it needs parents names on it. Mine does not. Well if not.. the hell with it. Why should I spend over $70 for it and a new birth certificate cause some bureaucrats decided I need to prove I exist. Yes I do understand airports would require it. Well I've only flown twice in my lifetime,. I could care less. As far as federal buildings it doesn't apply to Social Security offices or if you receive a federal jury duty summons. So the likelihood of me ever needing it is near zero.

Trump continues to be obsessed deflecting on Biden's kid. Other then Barron, Trump has appointed nearly all his relatives to work at the White House at taxpayers' expense. Not to mention Hunter Biden never required one dime for Secret Service protection.

Republicans- This impeachment is bullshit
Democrats- No it isn't
Republicans-Yes it is.
Democrats- Taint
Republicans- Tis'

If your thinking of commenting about this.. don't bother. I won't accept comments on this. Comment about the other things I've discussed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published