Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Trump Have Dementia?







As hard as I find it to keep up with his lies it seems he has even a tougher time. Either that or something's wrong with him. Maybe we should be more concerned for his health rather then angry at him. Is there a doctor in the house who could clarify these inconsistencies of his?

Politifact--Trump’s recent comments present a sharp contrast with remarks he made on the 2016 campaign trail when he boasted about his financial ties to Saudi Arabia."

1 comment:

  1. I just turned 70 and not as mentally sharp as I once was.I thought Trump's major issue was being an outsider to The Washington Way.After a few years it appears to be something I can't comprehend.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published