Tuesday, November 6, 2018

My Voting Day

Here's a voting tip. The wife and I deliberately went when the rain was at it heaviest around 9:30 am. This allowed for us to take only 18 minutes out of our day from the time we left the house till we returned after voting. Kinda figured most people would try avoiding a downpour :-)

Our polling place had around 145 who already cast their votes. About 20 more then some of the others I heard about.

Ed Rendell is making the rounds in Allentown. I saw some people taking selfies with him. Gee, I sure hope he doesn't skip voting.

https://twitter.com/MikeSchlossberg/status/1059821265916182529



LEHIGH COUNTY ELECTION RESULTS CAN BE FOUND HERE
Official Computation starts at 9:00 AM November 9th, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published