Friday, November 2, 2018

Trump Shit Show Rolls On



I just watched Trump's latest trash talking before his departure to his next rally. Unless something unexpected comes up this will be my last post before the November 6th elections.

I realize some folks may be turned off with all these political postings. Up until now I feel these were the most important issues to concentrate my efforts on.

I will make one final statement after the election outcomes. Then intend to get back to business as usual with the many other things of interest to me. To be truthful I'm almost as sick of talking as you probably are of reading about these postings concerning politics.

In short Trump, Trump, Trump-- no more after November 6th on this blog after one final post on November 7th 2018. I'm sick of talking about the guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published