Saturday, July 9, 2016

My Favorite Music Videos (Updated 07/09/2016)


I've updated my favorite YouTube music videos. Currently there's over 1,300 videos in my various playlists. Many are amateur musical performers. It's my hope you'll enjoy them as I do. Out of all I do on the internet this is one of my favorite things to do.

Feel free to visit ALL MY PLAYLISTS at anytime for my latest additions.
https://www.youtube.com/user/KabulaIsTrying/playlists

Previously I provided links to each list. Trouble was every time I added a video or changed the order of play the link would break & I needed to recode it. Instead it is much easier for me to ask anyone who's interested to simply click on the link above because I add videos to the lists every few days. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published