Sunday, July 24, 2016

LVCI Plays DJ (Repost From 05/27/2013)

The songs are clipped down for audition purposes


I made the following audio files years ago when I first retired. They were supposed to be audition tapes to get a part time job back in radio like I did when I worked full time back in the early 70's in my retirement years.

Little did I realize THERE ARE NO JOBS IN LOCAL RADIO BROADCASTING!
That all went away years ago.

So instead I'm posting them here. I kind of figure at least somebody ought to hear them since I went to the trouble.


Rock Oldies
How many of these rock oldies from the 50's/60's have you heard before?
I'll bet very few.

60's SOUL

MOTOWN

Misc. 60's Stuff

60's Dance Hit Singles.

80's- Rock




Older Country
These audio files could be considered the country version of "Off The Chart Oldies". I'm not claiming to be all that and more. What I strived for was to create a bunch of tunes few people have ever heard of. Something that is unique, completely different and not currently being broadcast. So once again I ask.. How many of these have you ever heard before?

70's/80's
Part 1
 
Part 2

Part 3
This one is 46 minutes and contains 27 rare recordings. If you don't have time, you can always come back later. By moving the slider you can pick up where you left off.

Part 4
This one features 'Western Music'. It starts off with some tunes from the 30's but ends up with Western swing/dance music from around 2005. So if you don't like the old stuff, hang in there!

Part 5
This One Features The 80's

I hope you appreciate my efforts and enjoy these rare recordings.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.





Middle Of The Road- Light & Easy Listening
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published