Saturday, July 12, 2014

My Top 5 This Month + Survey

The top five pages viewed so far this month according to StatCounter are.. Bunch Of Historical Allentown Photos
Chief Jay Strongbow Dead
Island Park Easton, Pa.
King Arthur's Untold Tale
Knoebels Has A Brand New Ride!
According to Google blogger stats they are..2014 Tony Award Show Stoppers
Liquor Privatization In Pennsylvania
Should Local Police Be Allowed To Use Radar Guns in Pennsylvania?
A Bunch Of Historical Allentown Photos
Why The Public Distrusts Government
My own personnel favorites this month so far are..Where's The Space Aliens?
New York City Buskers
Voter ID And The Good Old Days
Space: Will The U.S. Be Left Behind?
Congressional Junkets

If I have to chose the most significant post I made last month in June it would be this one..



There's been talk the last few days about who has the most popular blog. My response would be.. "quality over quantity". I'm trying my damnedest to post not only what interests me the most but also stuff that largely isn't be reported, talked about or blogged elsewhere. I have way too many interests other then just local issues and the kind of trash talking that seems to be permeating around here these days. That doesn't mean I'm not open to suggestions that might make this blog better place to visit.

What would you most be interested in reading or changing about this blog?(1) Strictly local stuff.
     (a) Opinion pieces?
     (b) Informational?
     (c) Only local news w/o opinion?
     (d) Historical?
     (e) OR Should I continue (inter)national news & issues as well?
     (f) Post pictures taken around the Lehigh Valley?

(2) Humor
     (a) Jokes?
     (b) Real life funny items?
     (c) Pixs/cartoons?
     (d) Things that occur(ed) in my life?

(3) Celebrity/Entertainment related gossip, news or upcoming performances
     (a) Only locally?
     (b) Anywhere?

(4) 'How to', tips and other informational stuff only?

(5) Only the stuff that goes on in my personal life (past and present)?

(6) Only the weird whacky stuff people do?

(7) Only post links and a short synopsis to other blogs and news stories?
     (a) Just those here locally?
     (b) Nationally? If so limited to what kind?

(8) Formatting
     (a) Include/Exclude videos?
     (b) Include/Exclude pictures?
     (c) Limit the posts on the landing page to how many?
     (d) Increase the blog roll (to the right) to beyond local bloggers?
     (e) Strictly text only (w/o any pixs humorous or otherwise)?
     (f) How big should each post be?
     (g) Include videos or just links to them?
     (h) How frequent should I post and how often do you visit?
     (i) Should I only stick to one of the topics above include several? Which ones in what priority?

If anyone has something to add I would appreciate it. If not so be that too. No one can say that I didn't ask. As far as I know no other blogger has ever solicited your input as I have now done.

If no one responds..
I will continue to post from time to time as I'm so inclined to do, with or without the feedback I seek. It would be better if I had feedback, but if not this will remain the way it is an outlet for me to express myself about things that I know more then a few people read when I do.

My continued thanks go out in appreciation to each of you who are reading these words and come back from time to time to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published