Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Blue Mountain Bike Park

'Discover Lehigh Valley' posted on 'Blue Mountain Ski Area's' new bike park. According to the ski slope's website a bike park season pass is $250.

Oh freaking WOW!

Several years ago I took my bike up there in the summer. The place was 100% totally abandoned for the summer. I rode my bike alone down their ski slopes and trails at the top never giving a second thought that one day they'd charge $250 for it. I never saw a single person that day other then myself. Not a single employee or otherwise. Frankly I didn't find it all that great and didn't go back taking the wife with me. Does that make me a trespasser? If so I wasn't aware of that at the time.



I remain simply amazed how things can become monetized with the right kind of hype. I guess that's why I remain poor. Hey, whatever floats your boat :-)

All my best and more power to em'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published