Wednesday, October 2, 2013

United States Is At A Turning Point

I realize few (if anyone at all) gives a flying fig what I think. I realize this blog is powerless in the scheme of things. I realize 90% of the Americans don't give a damn because they've been lulled into thinking the United States can never collapse no matter what. I realize people think none of this will never ever affect them in any way (fools). I also realize not one damn F*&^*ker left a comment and that my stats have gone down dramatically with each of these kinds of post. But as for me, this is a very important post. Maybe the most important I've ever done. Full speed ahead.. damn the consequences.

I want to go on record stating the United States is at a historical crossroads. This government shutdown is a bump in the road compared to what some of these nut jobs in congress are planning next. And that is to repeat the same crap come October 17th when the government debt ceiling is going to hit.

We've never EVER failed to pay our bills. Let's see how complacent citizens will still be if/when Medicare, social security, government contracts payments and all the other things the United States promised to pay for are on hold. Or the national debt goes through the roof because of credit downgrades and foreign countries begin to shy away from both trading and investing in credit debts on the American dollar. These a-holes are playing with fire!

Is it any wonder why.. Having failed to persuade their traditional Republican allies in Congress to avert a government shutdown, business leaders fear bigger problems ahead, and they're taking sides with a Democratic president. After all who's your daddy? Who's giving these guys help via the ongoing stimulus?

More crazy talk from one of the loons on the right:
Texas Gov. Rick Perry (R) on Tuesday said that moving forward with President Barack Obama’s health care reform law that was passed by Congress in 2008 was a “felony” and a “criminal act.”

Talk about moving the goal posts!
A House Republican said the Affordable Care Act should be delayed or defunded because many newer lawmakers weren’t in office to vote against it.

How stupid are these clowns in allowing...
70% of intelligence staff to be furloughed in this government shutdown.

Then we have these other jokers complaining about the sign up for healthcare site being busy and temporarily unavailable because of the huge volume of people trying to use them. Yo' numbnuts, you got 6 months left to sign up. CHILL!

I've grown completely intolerant of the blame game as to who shut the government down over the healthcare act. This is no brainier. Who voted 42 times to end Obamacare? Who rejected the Democrats in the Senate requests for conferences to discuss this 18 times since April?

I find it pathetic that I have to explain the way you get rid of bad legislation. It's called "repeal". If you don't have the votes, it doesn't get repealed. That's how things work under the constitution that these clowns claim to abide by. DUH!

Ignorance has now become the norm...
Obamacare vs. The Affordable Care Act


FINAL WORDS
Who is the greater threat to the United States?
The enemy with-in or the enemy with-out?

People can continue to walk around in their ignorant bliss, but let it not be said that I didn't try and warn what could happen if we default. I truly believe most people consider myself, and others that think like me, alarmists with over active imaginations. Many of these shall never ever be convinced and will remain obstinate in the belief that fools like me are blowing smoke. These people will continue walking around with their head up their ass thinking this won't affect us locally. But for those like myself, we realize that we now face the real possibility next year at this time both the United States and here in the Lehigh Valley things will no longer be the same.

I truly hope congress doesn't block raising the debt ceiling, but if it should.. I will hark back on this post to remind everyone that I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN.

If not.. that would be terrific!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published