Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Here's Why I'd Never Dream Of Working On My Car

Even this guy gave up!

I've watched a dozen or so of this guy's videos. Most of the time I have little idea what he's doing. He must have a far larger IQ then I to remember all this stuff. Not to mention his patience. There's more crap stuffed under those hoods then I ever imagined.

Seems to me cars are almost becoming disposable after a few years because parts become increasingly  harder and harder to come by. Especially the computer modules.

If nothing else these videos go to show how we should appreciate a good mechanic in today's ever increasing complex world..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published