Monday, December 13, 2021

Is This Really What People Care About?

 





Look at all those comments.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Of all the topics I could choose to post on this blog none of these would be one of them. I see this every day time and again on Facebook and elsewhere. Doesn't take much to get their tongues wagging.

I sincerely try to introduce information that is less frequently found anywhere else. Maybe that's why  most of this information isn't commonly found elsewhere.. . because people don't give a rat's ass.

I may not have that many years left, but I intend on learning everything I'm able before I assume room temperature. As I do, my intention is to continue sharing what I discover here on this blog along the way.

It is my hope you'll take a look over the posts I made over many years and get something worthwhile out of my efforts. Perhaps a word or two of encouragement wouldn't hurt along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published