Sunday, April 25, 2021

Stuff I Didn't Know

I bet you didn't either :-)


I can't tell you how may videos I been watching which have nothing to do with Covid or politics. Something the mainstream media seems obsessed with. Those which I find very educational. Things from hidden mysterious behind art works...


..to Hubble research findings. All of which I find fascinating. Including the following on aboard the ISS. Man, talk about clutter!


Those are three of what may be more then 20 others I've watched this week. I hesitate to list them all but will say this. In this life there is a limited time for each of us to explore and discover. Pity to waste time on that which will not enable us to grow with wonder of things outside our daily routine experiences.

Frankly I'm not sure what I'd do without YouTube. It's my go to for my vast varied interests. Since it came along it's opened a whole new world for me. It's become like an enormous repository cataloging just about anything and everything one could ever seek. Certainly a lot more convenient and infinitely larger then any of the libraries I used to regularly haunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published