Monday, February 1, 2021

Neil deGrasse Tyson On UFO's

2015

I can so relate. Years ago I was out with my coworker on a work call at night. We we're at 14th & Walnut Streets in Catasauqua. All of sudden I saw it. The thing couldn't have more then 500 feet above our vehicle. My coworker slammed on the brakes. We both got out to take a better look at it. My heart was racing because all my life I wanted to see one of these things like so many others have.

As I was jumping up and down pointing at it my coworker interrupted. He told me to take a closer look. He said it was nothing more then Goodyear blimp taking off from the nearby airport with it's brightly lit advertising scrolling on the underside.




Man dem aliens sure do know how to disguise their spacecraft!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published