Thursday, February 11, 2021

George Carlin On The State Of The Universe


George took the long way around to explain why he doesn't give a s*^t. What an enlightened man. He'd make Buddha proud.

This is sort of my mood today. Just sit back an watch the circus. Post a few clips of things I enjoy. Other then that little else matters to me at this point. Too much drama overload for the moment with all that's going on in the world outside my personal life. Nearly 100% which I can do nothing whatsoever about.

As far as personal life it's doing great. Soooo why would anything otherwise outside of it matter anyways?

Hint: It don't.

Expect future posts to reflect accordingly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published