Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Green Energy Alternatives Are A Fraud

Since April 21, 2020 at the present time over 6.3 million have watched this video. It looks like I, along with millions of others, have been played that somehow alternative energies were superior to fossil fuels. This has got to be the most disappointing film I've ever watched. It changes everything I believed were better energy alternatives for our environment. It's changed my entire opinion on this subject. The facts simply do not support what we've been led to believe.

The only conclusion I'm left with is, any energy we consume comes at a cost. There doesn't seem to be any other way around it. How disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published