Saturday, October 19, 2019

Were Disney Cartoons Racist?

HELL NO!

When I was a wee one I had no idea the crows being black had anything to do with this tune. I just loved the clip. It was my favorite part of Dumbo as a matter-of-fact.



Disney was one of the first to introduce black artists in his productions.
James Baskett as Uncle Remus

Both these had a powerful influence on kids growing up. Br'er Rabbit (Song Of The South) and his foolish impulsive ways. In Dumbo bullying and how much a mother's love means. These and so many other's of Walt's creations had powerful positive messages kids today should see. It seems to me since Walt's death Disney has strayed.




Cliff Edwards

God Bless Walt
Disney doesn't make them like they used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published