Saturday, October 5, 2019

Whatever Happened To Shannon?

I used to follow Shannon for years. Suddenly she just dropped out of sight in September 2013 never to post a video again. She also has not updated any of her social media sites. Never said goodbye... nothing. Makes me wonder if something bad happened or she just gave up on her dreams. Either way I'm sure I'm not alone wondering the same thing along with her nearly 4,000 other subscribers. In my eyes she was a super talented person and hoping things are going well for her.











Here is a playlist of some of my other favorites of hers.

1 comment:

  1. I forwarded Danny Boy to several of my friends.You might want to listen to Judy Collins Live In Ireland singing Danny Boy. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published