Saturday, October 12, 2019

Shepard Smith Leaves FOX News

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7565843/Shepherd-Smith-sick-attacked-Fox-News-primetime-colleagues-quit.html

I said to my wife I wonder how long Shep could stomach the badmouthing. Shep is a light hearted kind of guy not prone to tolerate all the negativity that permeates this network. He was promised as FOX's news chief he would be able to interject breaking news stories whenever they occur. From what some are saying these other opinion programs objected. I also said to my wife I wonder if FOX will admonish these others from taking shots at him. Who would they backup? Now we know.



We all make choices. FOX made theirs. Shep made his. I'm certain Shep will be happier. He already looked relieved in those final moments.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't watched Shep Smith since He moved to the 3 P.M. time slot.Don't watch much daytime television

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things changed a lot for him when they took away his "Studio B program. More fun for viewers and him alike.

      Delete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published