Sunday, March 19, 2017

My Favorite Music Videos (Updated 03/18/2017)

I've updated my favorite YouTube music videos. Currently there's over 1,650 videos in my various playlists. I've been accumulating these since June 2007. Most are amateur musical performers. It's my hope you'll enjoy them as I do. Out of all I do on the internet this is one of my favorite things to do.


Feel free to visit ALL MY PLAYLISTS at anytime for my latest additions.
https://www.youtube.com/user/KabulaIsTrying/playlists

Previously I provided links to each list. Trouble was every time I added a video or changed the order of play the link would break & I needed to recode it. Instead it is much easier for me to ask anyone who's interested to simply click on the link above because I add videos to the lists every few days. Thanks.


Here's a sample of one of the latest I've just added.

Shawn Mendes Mash Up (Smule)


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published