Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Target Shouldn't Have To Kiss Your Ass

The Target boycott is spiraling out of control
Hayley Peterson | Business Insider
"Nearly 700,000 people have signed a pledge to boycott the retailer after it announced last week that it would welcome transgender customers to use any bathroom or fitting room that matches their gender identity."

My Comments About The Article Above
Yeah alright everybody who visits Target came to use the bathrooms. I never have. Nor have I used the fitting rooms either. Suppose either you or I owned the store. Am I suppose to station a person to check everyone's genitalia. How do you suppose that would go? I suspect I'd be sued either way. What the hell do you want them to do !

We have laws on the books for perverts who behave badly. Despite reading over 600 headlines a day I have yet to see one person arrested violating any one of them concerning bathroom use. Talk about creating a problem where none exist!

Many moons ago when I worked in radio we took two buses up to Niagara Falls. I must admit I got pretty slopped up at a night club and had to take a wee.


I stood outside both bathrooms and saw men & women going from both of them. Damned if I could figure out which one to use. So I just went inside and did my business. When I came out of the toilet stall there was some chick combing her hair in front of a mirror who thought nothing of it .This was some 45 years ago. There's been other times since. Big f*&%ing deal.

GET A GRIP !
Chances are you're not that appealing.. get over yourself


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published