Saturday, September 13, 2014

Spotlight On Shannon O'

     My favorite YouTube performer of all time

Shannon (from upstate NY) has uploaded 172 videos. These are 44 of my favorite videos she has uploaded representing over 3 hours and 13 minutes of my favorite tunes she has performed over the last several years since she first joined YouTube on June 26th, 2008

I sent email several days ago wondering why she hasn't uploaded any since last year at this time (since Sept. 2013) and have not heard back.

Be that as it may, I wish to present to you one of the most talented young ladies I've ever had the privilege of listening to.

Agree?


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published