Thursday, February 16, 2023

My Latest Gas Bill Pisses Me Off !!!



If you will notice, over the last several years the less I use the far more it cost. I've even  got charged for for gas I never used. Enough of this bullshit. If we had any real government it would put a stop to this gouging.

Copied from my bill. Here's why I'm pissed off..
Too bad sucker because it was warmer and I used less gas we'll just slap extra charges on ya just for the hell of it. Noticed how they worded it like they are doing me a favor. NO THEY ARE NOT! The bill has been rigged in their favor. No matter what I do or what the weather may bring they get to haul in extra dough. In other words they are charging me extra for a product that I never used. 

A forced donation of $27.01 wasted just for the hell of it. If this isn't stealing I don't know what is. 

I remember when the gas company prayed for a cold winter. Now they'll no doubt pray for a warm March. That way they get to bill more for a non existent commodity they needn't deliver. What recourse do I have other then shut up pay?

Oh an BTW.. PPL printed this on my last bill...

In other words a 40% increase over last year. 25% less electric cost me 15% more. Gee, AIN'T THAT SWELL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published