Friday, January 13, 2023

"The Toppers" In Concert (Compilation)

"The Toppers in Concert is an annual Dutch concert series by the Toppers, held in the Johan Cruyff Arena since 2005. The stadium has a capacity of 68,000 during concerts. "The Toppers" never appeared here in The United States. The wife and I watched everyone of them on YouTube. You can read everything about them HERE ON WIKIPEDIA. They feature many other artists from throughout the world. I stream this from my computer through my 7 channel (+ subwoofer) theatre surround sound amp into large screen TV. It makes it even more amazing.

I've created this playlist of snippets from various performances.
We hope you enjoy them as much as we do.

I can't tell you how much I enjoy several throusand people all singing along and getting dressed up for each year's theme. Too bad we don't have anything like this here in the United States. Any feedback would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published