Saturday, June 20, 2020

Breitbart News Tours The Night Before Trump Rally


I can honestly say I don't disagree with things some said. I wish these people would meet the normal liberals who walk among us. I believe the two sides have a whole lot more in common then either of them believe. Unfortunately only the loudest and most extreme voices are being heard. As much as I strongly oppose just about everything Trump says and does I will admit I agree with some of what they are saying. I'll bet fair minded liberals would also.

The problem is very few times does either side's average Joe get to be heard. Breitbart News isn't exactly known for their reputable reporting. However in this case it was an excellent video report. I want to hear from more people on both sides that aren't the usual foaming at the mouth activists, political opportunists or the ratings driven media. I'll bet we wouldn't be in the position we are if it weren't for these divisive coconut heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published