Friday, May 10, 2019

Things On My Mind

Just saying. Not that it matters much to me but I observed on Facebook some of the very same articles I posted subject matter on got 40 or more comments with none on mine. I guess that's a good thing since I'm not much into those with so much misinformation in them. It would drive me crazy responding.. And no-- I refuse going to Facebook just to become popular and having to deal with it.

Hypocrisy 101. Rudy is going over the Ukraine to get dirt on Biden. The same guy and his BFF who bitched when the official intelligence services did it to them. Speaking of Rudy's BFF. I'm having trouble keeping up with Trump's enemy list. The guy seems pissed with everybody.

The internet is getting more cumbersome everyday. The wife paid for a book reader that no longer works. She's been trying to sort the problem out for three days. I deleted over a half a dozen sites that have now discontinued their RSS feeds replacing them with "apps'. No thanks. About half of the sites I now visit block my views without a paid subscription. Others want me to remove my ad blocker. No thanks I've read a number of these off site ads contained malware these sites weren't screening for. Still others sometimes had two or three popups and up to 3 videos automatically playing at the same time. Talk about f'k'd up!

Hats off to Service Electric Cable (SECTV). I had problems and the service guy spent three hours on the pole and inside the house thoroughly explaining a whole bunch of issues to me. I highly recommend them. Plus they have many exclusive programs no others have.

I'd almost bet Microsoft has screwed up Internet Explorer deliberately It's slow as hell and video stop playing after a few seconds on most sites other then YouTube. I really like it's interface but have been using Google Chrome because it's twice as fast and without the glitches. The Firefox browser works well too. I'll be damned if I'm going to upgrade because of it. I have over 70 apps in this PC and 6 security camera that I'm not going to mess up just because of them!

It's almost funny at this point how people comment on other sites. If it's conservative the trolls trash them. If liberal they get trashed. It doesn't matter what anyone says someone always will attack. Comments at this point seem to only serve to try and make somebody else feel like shit. You know--- the way Trump does on his Twitter account :-)

Streaming TV is a joke. It doesn't matter which browser I use or what network. They all seem to lock up in the middle of a commercial at some point. I have to refresh the page to continue. Think I'll stick with cable and my DVR.

People might have noticed I post less then before. We've been enjoying a whole bunch of musical performers and other stuff on YouTube a lot more then TV these days. I've also greatly reduced my time dealing with the BS coming out of Washington. It's getting harder to see which are worse then the other. One thing is almost certain, they're more focused on beating each other up then us. The only thing I'd add to this is-- if people can't see Trump is a grade A bullshitter-- there's no amount of facts that will ever change anyone's mind. This no longer is about whether someone agrees with his policies or not. Light a candle. Trump has become like a religious figure. Either you believe in him or you don't.

Inspiration For The Day


BTW
We're still getting four or five robocalls a day. I highly doubt they'll ever wise up to us not answering them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published