Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Anyone Want To Hear My Opinions On....

* The kids confronting the Native American in Washington?
* How I feel about 'The State Of The Union' Address?
* Trump's latest proposal to end the shutdown?
* Today's TV offerings and their costs?
* Newly elected Representative AOC's views?
* What I'd like in our next president?
* My views on local government?

These are a few of the things I thought posting about. However I see no point if no one's interested. If anyone would like to offer something please do. Pending no feedback I'll await inspiration for other stuff I come across from time to time when it so motivates me.

Right now I'm leaning towards reposting memes and other things people are posting online w/o comment.

3 comments:

  1. Which movie were YOU watching in the supposed "Kids confronting the Native American" (Stolen Valor, four year E-1, multiple AWOL offending refrigerator repairing poor excuse for a marine reservist) ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids taunted the Indian who taunted them after the kids surrounded and taunted black protestors who were taunting them. Kids also previously harassed a woman walking by. Also cracked a joke with girls in the group saying "It ain't rape if you enjoy it". The next day the Indian interrupted a catholic mass..

      What a fine group the lot of them. They're all jerks... all three groups. Any one of these three groups could have walked away but instead chose to dick with one another.

      Delete
  2. It is a new age defense for young persons committing terrible crimes that a teen-age brain is not completely developed and therefore these teens are not responsible for their behavior,If this is the case were these teens fully cognitive of their behavior .If I was at the Old Allentown Fair and saw some guys banging drums I would have checked it out

    ReplyDelete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published