Thursday, November 30, 2017

About These Sexual Allegations

al•le•ga•tion
noun
A claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without proof
Yep that's all it takes. I'm not saying most aren't true, but let us keep in mind these are unproven accusations. Most are a matter of what he said--she said versus what might have actually happened. Talk abut a battle of the sexes and this has become just that. Heaven help if someone should assert some of these are based on ulterior motives. Especially if that were the explanation coming from a man.

Based on my experience women are no saints. They know all they have to do is flash a little boob or leg and men will fall for it every time hook, line and sinker. Let's not kid ourselves men have and always will be the weaker sex when it comes to falling for a woman's physical charms. Otherwise men would be wearing dresses and the women pants. Still that's no excuse for men to behave badly.

However There Are Two Sides
Ask any man which is more likely to end up with the house, paying support or custody in a divorce by the courts, Ask any man who tried to tell a court she seduced me into doing something I shouldn't have. Or how some woman physically abused them. Who's story you think a jury would be more likely believe?

Where We're Headed
For many years I complained why I or any man should want to go to the malls. All they have is woman's dresses. Woman's shoes. Women's jewelry, perfume, home furnishings, etc. etc. Gone are the stuff I was interested in cameras, electronics, hunting gear, men's clothes and so forth. In other words the malls womanzied themselves then wonder why they are failing. The same will go shortly with TV after sticking it to all the males.

About all I see any more on TV are programs geared towards women throughout the day. Woman anchors, sport commentators, meteorologists and traffic reporters. You know there's nothing wrong with calling out bad behavior but how far do ya wanna go? When does a pat on the behind become a sexual assault and career ender?

Look, I'm all for equal rights and women not having to put up with this kind of crap, but it seems everyone in the world right now is looking for their gotcha moment to the expense of another in the most public way possible. Sooooooo much of this should have been settled face to face behind closed doors with a hard slap in the face or kick in the groin. If women want to be strong start acting like it instead of crying on TV and hiding behind lawyers. I for one am sick of hearing about your boy/girl problems. If women want to be equal with men start acting like it.

I'll give ya a few examples. A friend of mine pissed off one of the girls we were hanging out with when I was young. She hit him over the head with a soda bottle. Yeah he got the message real quick. Another screamed in front of everybody we were with when he tried to smooch her w/o permission. Another slapped the guy in front of me in the middle of a high school class. A female coworker slapped the shit out of our supervisor in front of 48 of my co workers on the production floor. Another one of our supervisors in the cafeteria in front of 70 or so coworkers. I don't know who these women are accusing celebrities these days but I can tell you one thing--most of the girls/women I knew didn't wait twenty years to let me or my friends have it. I learned respect from them early on.

Some may see them as victims--rather I see them as hateful jealous people despite their tears. I can honestly say I never met a woman in my life who hesitated to let me know when I was out of line. Thus why I harbor so much doubt and suspicions of their stories towards these men late into their careers. As far as I'm concerned any of these women going public now deserve questioning of the their motives for doing so. Yeah sometimes the men may be guilty of wrongdoing, but convicted in the court of public opinion and fired ending their careers simply based on a woman's word doesn't cut it for me. How would they like it if it were the other way around?

Women are not whores--neither may be these men now being accused.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published