Tuesday, October 10, 2017

How Easily Our Perceptions Are Fooled

This is meant to be a follow-up to my two previous posts just before this one.






Ok enough. I'm done perpetuating
My hopes are at this point anyone reading these posts will at least give these due consideration. Further as a result people need not treat others or their own lives with absolutes to the determent of either themselves or others.

In other words...
     DON'T WORRY SO MUCH. LIFE MAY BE JUST AN ILLUSION.
     Enjoy it while you can for as long as possible.


Whatever life's illusion is--we're all in this together




I call this blog "Lehigh Valley Clancularius Introspectives" for a reason. It's because you'll never know what I come up with next. Please follow me via email (right sidebar) or through an RSS feed. Even if it's only one or two items you find of interest to you.
Thanks, LVCI

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published