Sunday, May 21, 2017

Love That Bette Midler

It's Sunday. The day I usually feature my favorite performers. This week I'm featuring --71 year old Bette Midler. A woman who never seems to age. She's as good today as ever.


Video Courtesy: CBS Sunday Morning


Curtain Call, Opening Night


What I like about Bette is her range of talent. She performed so many characters I've enjoyed over the years. Some displayed her serious acting skills. Others her comedic talents mixed with music. She's done nearly every kind of genre of music. At least one of them is certain to appeal no matter what someone's tastes may be. Some are heart wrenching. Some are rock favorites. Still others are quite bawdy. I like them all.








.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published