Thursday, December 15, 2016

Fix For Windows Live No Longer Working For Hotmail Accounts


If anyone has a problem with this I'll be happy to post the solution I found. Since it's involves a lot of time on my part to post here I've decided only to do this if anyone's interested. I spent several months not receiving or being able to properly send hotmail in 'Windows Live". I wasn't receiving my billing notices or other email I've come to depend on. At long last this seems to work for me.

I'll update THIS POST with the information only if someone request it. Otherwise it would be a waste of a whole lot of my time if nobody has an interest.

1 comment:

  1. Well, that was quiet honest and straight forward help. I am going to start using Windows Live and if see anything like this. I'll definitely send you request here itself. But not now.
    This is E-mail Supports, i will stay in touch here.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published