Monday, December 12, 2016

My Printer's Rigged Against Me

Five weeks ago my printer's software warned my ink was low. Four weeks ago it said I was out of black ink-- did I want to use my color carts instead. In each I responded with a no and everything printed out just fine. You see I know very well I had bought the extended ink cartridge which this printer failed to recognize. Yesterday I used it and the black ink still worked fine.

Now today the printer's software absolutely forbid me to print stating there was an error. No matter which way I tried to circumvent this all failed. So I was left with no choice but to replace the black cartridge despite it still having ink in it.




Everyone knows some of these printers-- like mine-- are sold at-cost knowing they will make up for it with their overpriced ink-- BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS !

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published