Saturday, September 24, 2016

Can't Underestimate Intelligence

A week ago (09/17/2016) some joker posted this video

Secret Hack To Get Headphone Jack on the iPhone 7


This video is now up to almost 9 million views. I don't know which is funnier. The video itself or some of the comments.omfg now it isn't turning on. wtf should I do?
     Worked perfectly fine for me
     Soak it overnight in soapy water to remove the drill shavings
     Use a wireless drill bit bought from Apple Store? Else it won't work.
     You probably didn't drill deep enough, make sure to go at least 20mm


I did that... still not working :( please help
     Easy you go into settings>general and turn on the idiot switch, once that's done it will ask you if you would like to permanently have a moron jack, click yes and there you go

     If you want me to tell you how to fix it, just reply to this comment with your credit card number, expiration date, and three digit code on the back... and I'll tell you how to fix it.

     I did the same thing. but by putting it the microwave I was able to fuse the power wires back together. now it powers on and I can plug in ifrog headphones in and listen to my music






I don't know how many comments were serious, but it sure does make this rather entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published