Sunday, February 25, 2024

Smartphones.. TOO SMART!

I do not own a smartphone and that's a big problem. Some insist I provide a mobile phone number or they won't allow me to conduct business with them on my PC. Such bull shit. I have no reason to pay $30+ a month just to satisfy them. I use a stand alone Garmin device plugged into my car lighter. More and more car parking is now going through 'apps' only. They won't accept cash nor credit cards. Cities are screwing themselves since I take all my business to where there is free parking and no huge parking fines. I have a PC and landline and that's it!

If you think smartphones are
for your convenience you're being played.


Are VPNs Just A Scam?


PRIVACY?
We gave all that up a long time ago. Some of us more then others by buying into these damn smartphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are under moderation. Meaning pending approval. If comments are disrespectful or do not address this specific topic they will not be published